Minotaurus' Sweetheart - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Artistic Fist

Welp, time to wait another 2 months before we can finally see a piece of trash get treated as such

It's been 2 months and we only get half a fight, as far as we know, it might even be less than half the fight and we'd have to wait half a year to see the conclusion

alright this is getting retarded. Is this seriously how this goes.

Why do every series make humans stupidly powerful.

This turned average fast.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on now I want to see the conclusion to this story AND A GOOD ONE NOT SOME HALF ASSED ONE!!

Dex-chan lover
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Why is the Minotaur trying to use techniques??? Just fucking sweep the dickhead aiming at his hip. Fucking do a windscreen super motion. Doesn’t matter if he hits the nutter in a vital spot or not because it will still fling the cunt.

Logically in that situation what can the nutter do? Go around the side? Doubtful with a wide and long arc keeping him away. Jump above the sweep? Sounds like a good way to get grabbed. Run away? Yeah and get stuck in a corner. Go for a full frontal assault? SWEEPED.

It’s like a guy with a long sword in armour trying to use techniques against a guy with a dagger and no armour. Just swing at the cunt in a way that can only be dodged by backing up.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah this chapter had too much manga logic and not enough development. Thanks for your hard work though I still want to see more!

Come on, wish this arc was over already. The damn human b##ch prince is annoying the hell out of me.

Dex-chan lover
Mino should just shoot some no lag mana bullets, if he can learn it from a low mana BB academy student, and shoot them out of a giant canon that's shaped like a handgun created by a chibi girl who's always wearing a hat, while levitating in the sky with Tanaka's magical flight skills.

Aggregator gang
You know she could try finding a weapon herself while the battle drunk Prince is distracted and then surprise join the fight. Better than one is two. Tho I guess Minotaur would stop her from joining because of her circumstances if she points a sword towards the Prince.

This quick slippery bastard, but as we know Minotaur is a fast learner so just waiting till Mino get use to his moment then its beatdown Sunday on this crazy prince.

Users who are viewing this thread