Miracle App Store - Ch. 6

Good MC. Even with great amount of money, he still has a normal mind, a warm heart. It's good to see those plot.

Group Leader
Wow the prices quoted here are insane... oh wait magical potions are basically priceless so it's actually pretty cheap. Did he make that much just from scarves?

Even though it's expensive but i would definitely pay that amount of money just to heal my mom too. Money can still be earned while that kind of injury is really hard to live on with.

Dex-chan lover
This is the whole point of having money. Money is nothing more than a means to an end after all.

So what's the difference between an "external" injury or an "internal" injury? Is getting stabbed external but getting beat on with a hammer is internal? Are external injuries strictly just cuts? What if a broken bone is sticking through the wound? I don't get this stupid distinction since it doesn't even matter in the end. The potion heals all her injuries regardless of "internal" or "external". Should just have the MC doubt the efficacy of the potion.

I think a lot was lost in translation here, because clearly the potion given orally was able to heal the cuts on her face. I'm thinking maybe they meant it can't heal psychological wounds.

Fed-Kun's army
im pretty sure there is healing spell
buy it and became a priest or monk or something
healing other ppl, while hidding his face and use another offensive magic for defense, dont get the flashy one, the curse one is sufficent

Dex-chan lover
That money was damn worth it!! He really needs to pay attention to his close ones and relatives...

Dex-chan lover
Surprised he didn't get healing magic. Kinda cold that the father did not stay at the hospital. Though one cannot do anything while waiting moral support can support a will to live and fight

Users who are viewing this thread