Mirai no Fuufu Desu Kedo? - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - One Step

Dex-chan lover
this went like Ayano and Miyoshi's slow-burn relationship, but at least she aint dense like Miyoshi lol.

Thus ends the series! I'll post the extra chapter later.

Join my discord server for more updates of my ongoing projects and future projects and even request some tls!

https://discord.gg/6zPtVncE3k
Senpai Ai it might interest you to check this one out but i am not sure if its dropped or just in hiatus.

and thanks for finishing this series through!

Group Leader
this went like Ayano and Miyoshi's slow-burn relationship, but at least she aint dense like Miyoshi lol.

Senpai Ai it might interest you to check this one out but i am not sure if its dropped or just in hiatus.
Oh that one, a group is currently translating it and it only has been 2 months so...

Dex-chan lover
Well that is a new one for the records of incomplete endings.

Didn't end at a kiss, nor did it end at a confession.

Nope, it just ends when they SLIGHTLY realise their feelings.

It's like snuffing out the small flame of a candle just as it was about to start.

What a bummer.

Dex-chan lover
And that's it?
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
That was a weak ending. Only reason we know how it went is because of the title. I rate this a meh/10.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Well that is a new one for the records of incomplete endings.

Didn't end at a kiss, nor did it end at a confession.

Nope, it just ends when they SLIGHTLY realise their feelings.

It's like snuffing out the small flame of a candle just as it was about to start.

What a bummer.
Well the first chapter did say they got married eventually so at least there is that

Dex-chan lover
"The story of when all barely started" fits way better than "The story of a married couple".
Sure, Chizaki did had some thoughts here and there but overall she was oblivious until the very end. Tbh, even tho ive liked the vibe, characters and art style it felt kind of frustrating to end like that. Like, we were invited into the characters story but the journey still barely begun and we're already kicked out. Rather believe was a sudden axe or that a sequel was planned than believe that this is how the story was meant to be.

Public Relations
Great to finally see it finished after all this time. Cute title. Thanks for the work!

Users who are viewing this thread