Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai - Ch. 1 - This World Is Not Bugged

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Shikuro1224
  • p6 romancable -> romanceable
  • p8 eyes fulled of anticipation -> eyes full of anticipation
  • p8 It's like he saying -> It's like he's saying
  • p8 I belived in you -> I believed in you
  • p9 The premise of this game is to date girls after all. -> The premise of this game is to date girls, after all.
  • p10 impossible to romance them right? -> impossible to romance them, right?
  • p13 This harem is very popular you know! -> This harem is very popular, you know!
  • p14 the heroine's affection -> the heroines' affections
  • p14 soneone else's -> someone else's
  • p19 that in the end, I can never be with Hareta -> that in the end, I can never be with Hareta.
  • p22 roma-nced -> ro-manced

Dex-chan lover
Monthly-Girls-Nozaki-kun-Issue-8-11.jpg
5536161_900_1350_147112.webp

Dex-chan lover
With Misaki's design, if this was a real VN there must be a hidden route or a planned fandisc. His design is too good to be wasted. Anyone know what his hairstyle is called/tagged as? I love it.

On a related note, I recommend everyone here to play Trap Shrine and its sequels.

Edit: Holy shit, this is by Natsuichi. No wonder the art felt familiar, hachirumi would've been so happy.

Group Leader
Normally I'm not into BL (the standard josei style and the cliches are ugh for me) but saw the cover and figured why not? And I completely agree with the MC: If It's Cute (and funny) Who Cares! Liked and subscribed. ™️

Edit: I clicked on the author to see what else he'd done and turns out I pretty much had every single one of his other series/oneshots on read (have now grabbed the rest), so I am absolutely consistent here. :p

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yess fucking hell. Lest make that route developer!!!

Make misaki a damn girl all along

Users who are viewing this thread