Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai - Ch. 8 - There's No Rest On A Gal-Game Off Day

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much, so far it's done a great job of executing the absolutely silly gamified premise, with good comedy, but also some bittersweet and heartwarming moments. Really hope they can continue to cook at the same rate and don't jump the shark at ch 12-15 or so like a lot of these kinds of manga.

Dex-chan lover
they should unlock "break the 4th wall" skill and force game dev to change misaki into heroine

Dex-chan lover
Hareta is such a smooth criminal, even I went 😳 there. If I was Misaki, I'd have fallen in love there, not gonna lie. Such a bittersweet yet heartwarming moment, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I wish Misaki would just get the message and stop forcing all those random girls onto Hareta without him wanting it. Respect the man's feelings for a change

Fed-Kun's army
I wish Misaki would just get the message and stop forcing all those random girls onto Hareta without him wanting it. Respect the man's feelings for a change
well if I read it correct if by graduation he doesn't get with a heroine it returns back to the beginning so I feel like its fine for Misaki to want Hareta to suck it up and get with one of the girls
From my understanding theres honestly nothing stopping him from breaking up and bromancing Misaki after graduation either so I get Misaki

Dex-chan lover
It looks like Yamabuki is seriously competing now and not just going with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread