Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 2 - Misaki and the Three Heroines

Supporter
Also, why da fuk final chapter 3?
This is the author's first ever series why chapter 3 ends it, whats the problem with this
Is this one of those published multi part oneshots to test for serialization?????

Dex-chan lover
Also, why da fuk final chapter 3?
This is the author's first ever series why chapter 3 ends it, whats the problem with this
Is this one of those published multi part oneshots to test for serialization?????
the latest chapter was chapter 3 released on 2023/09/12 so i don’t think its ending anytime i had a brief look at it and it does not seem to provide any real conclusion.

also the non tsundere and yandere seems quite supportive.

Dex-chan lover
the latest chapter was chapter 3 released on 2023/09/12 so i don’t think its ending anytime i had a brief look at it and it does not seem to provide any real conclusion.

the yandere being supportive? what kind of magic is that?

Dex-chan lover
Cute crossfressing friend main character has eyes hidden by hair... wait wheres the meat and potatoes?

Supporter

its cause they changed on mdex to final chap 3

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Foolish heroines, if he was a heroine himself then as a childhood friend he'd automatically lose

Dex-chan lover
It'd be hilarious if the other heroines also get interested in misaki-kun, poor cute best girl (♂)

Dex-chan lover
The fact that everyone is aware of their fate as a dating game makes me uneasy, like breaking the fourth wall a bit too hard but it's a romantic comedy anyway, you can't think of the implications...ANYWAY! Brest Friend route PLEASE

It's too early to say chapter 3 is the last lol, you can see the dates, it's a weekly release so naturally the next chapter comes out on 19

I have made a severe and continuous lapse in judgement

Found a post saying the series is 3 episodes long, even if the author says they wish to continue💀

Users who are viewing this thread