Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 3 - Misaki and the Eventless Culture Festival

Dex-chan lover
It's true that maybe the game won't end well for main character....but atleast Misaki got his happy ending...probably

So do we agree that after all, our main character unlock something like a true ending or it stills a bad end, except with more CG and event about Misaki?…

NOOOOOOOOOO, GIVE HIM BAAACKKK, GIVE HIM BAAACKKK, HE'S MINEE 😭😭

Isn't the guy's name Hareta? Unless I'm reading wrong, the first chapter has はれた as furigana for 晴太

Dex-chan lover
i demand a serialization!
Long time no see! This is Natsuichi It seems that “Misaki-kun is not a strategy character” will be serialized from March 19th (Tuesday)! It was thanks to everyone's support that we were able to turn this short-term series into a full-length series, so thank you very much! thank you! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's getting serialized!

Dex-chan lover
Guys, there is a serelizated version(?) in which the related tab shows this one as “pre” there may be hope

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a serialization announcement, it's sad it only got three chapters
Thanks for the translations!

How can this be? I was actually enjoying this, and you're telling me it's over?
I may not be much of a reader of BL, but this was cute and I was enjoying it... :meguuusad:
THAT'S IT?
Entertaining concept, I'd very much like for it to be expanded upon.
Can I ask for an extension?
Ok guys your trial period has expired.
Y'all, there's a serialization

Users who are viewing this thread