Misato-san is a Bit Cold Towards Her Boss Who Pampers - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
1. SHE HAS BEEG BOOBA!
2. MARRY HIM ALREADY AND HAVE HORDES OF BABIES WITH HIM!
You know it's true.

Dex-chan lover
figure proportions looks kinda janky, was this chapter rushed or was it always like this

Dex-chan lover
If I were in his shoes, I'd avoid her as much as possible because of constant stress she puts on him.
This guy also looks like he is in his late thirties so it's bad for his heart too.

You know, I respect Misato for immediately recognizing that comment being sexual harassment, even with the roles being reversed. At least Konishikawa didn't hear it, but if I was in his place, I'd totally forgive her if she apologized then and there. It's not often you see girls reflect on their approach to guys like that.
shut the fuck up and go back to twitter

Dex-chan lover
If I were in his shoes, I'd avoid her as much as possible because of constant stress she puts on him.
This guy also looks like he is in his late thirties so it's bad for his heart too.
Not as bad for his heart as all the bangin she wants to do would be :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
You know, I respect Misato for immediately recognizing that comment being sexual harassment, even with the roles being reversed. At least Konishikawa didn't hear it, but if I was in his place, I'd totally forgive her if she apologized then and there. It's not often you see girls reflect on their approach to guys like that.
??? What about what she said was harassment? It was a compliment if anything. It's like telling a girl she has a great body and looks cute in her swimsuit. Is that a sexual harassment now?

Dex-chan lover
??? What about what she said was harassment? It was a compliment if anything. It's like telling a girl she has a great body and looks cute in her swimsuit. Is that a sexual harassment now?
I'd agree with you, and I think many guys wish to receive more compliments for things than they appear. It's just that 9 times out of 10 in today's times, if a guy tells a girl "you have a great body and the swimsuit looks cute on you," the girl will take that as sexual harassment, no matter how good the intentions the guy giving the compliment are.

If a girl is blatantly hitting on a guy with sexual harassment like "you have a sexy body, and I bet it would look sexier on my bed", nobody would find it as creepy as it would sound if the roles were reversed, except for the guy receiving that compliment who may not be into her, but hardly anybody would consider his feelings and perspective on the girl's approach.

With all the double-standards that are happening around us today, a woman even recognizing how her compliment to a guy may be considered sexual harassment and wasn't intending on that makes her a woman worth pursuing, keeping, and forgiving. It's practically a miracle for anyone to be that considerate over another person these days.

Users who are viewing this thread