Misato-san is a Bit Cold Towards Her Boss Who Pampers - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Whoah! I nearly fainted from the gap between cuteness and seriousness here!

Anyway, The guy kinda annoys me, firstly his design is garbage - the way the hair sits on his head looks weird and he's got that uncanny baby-face look so many older manga/anime characters can have when it's obvious they can't really draw older men. It always frustrates me when the male's design is such an afterthought, despite being the other half of the focus here.

Secondly, there's being an adorable push-over, and then there's being an absolute loser; the dude apparently can't scold his employee who is 4 days late and who has been busy looking at adult content during work hours?
The dude can't speak to his subordinate on a level playing field but shrinks at her criticisms?
The dude can't EVEN FEED HIMSELF! He acts as if he has never eaten at a restaurant before!? WHAT THE HELL!!
It's like he's a giant child and the girl is his mother, but it's supposed to be all good because he scared away two blond tanned NTR bros? This is coming across like a terrible case of Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

I know it's only the first chapter, so I'll give it a chance, hopefully the dude improves.

Supporter
image.png
fetchimage

Group Leader
Thank you for this chapter!

I found some errors:
  • pg 2 bottom left, missing SFX TL/TS where the shoe is
  • pg 4 top right, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 4 middle bottom, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 5 top right, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 5 bottom right, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 6 entire page, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 7 top left, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 7 bottom middle top left, where his head is, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 9 entire page, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 11 entire page, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 11 bottom right, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 14 top left, missing SFX TL/TS
  • pg 16 bottom left, missing SFX TL/TS

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Translation, the Manga seems good and has a good start, Looking forward to it!

Secondly, there's being an adorable push-over, and then there's being an absolute loser; the dude apparently can't scold his employee who is 4 days late and who has been busy looking at adult content during work hours?
The dude can't speak to his subordinate on a level playing field but shrinks at her criticisms?
The dude can't EVEN FEED HIMSELF! He acts as if he has never eaten at a restaurant before!? WHAT THE HELL!!
It's like he's a giant child and the girl is his mother, but it's supposed to be all good because he scared away two blond tanned NTR bros? This is coming across like a terrible case of Manic Pixie Dream Girl.
Dude is probably in f*ck this sh*t mode.

Users who are viewing this thread