Misato-san is a Bit Cold Towards Her Boss Who Pampers - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
This is true, but economic hard times should be pushing more people together, if for no other reason than to lower the total cost of living and increase living standards. If people aren't even getting married because they think the corporation is their source of happiness, there's no chance for the kids to happen in the first place.

Things are bad, but the entire value system has been flipped on its head. The job should not come before family, nor should the job be your source of happiness, the job may be something you take pride in and hold value in but it should be a secondary concern to building a family, even a childless one (which will often lead to at least a single child, anyway). This is likely an extremely large part of the reason why Japan has a birth rate of 1.1 and is going to start losing a million people per year without increased immigration, which is going to make the economic situation even worse for a long time because the young will have a higher financial (tax or otherwise) burden placed upon them to care for the elderly.
Value system has been flipped. Everybody is chasing substitutes but they forget that those substitutes are only possible because human needs were met first. At this point I don't know what to do. It seems obvious to start making families, but with the way everybody is behaving, I think it'll just delay and push the problem to the next generation.

Dex-chan lover
54 and no grey hair?
Dunno bout that author-san. Maybe its that Japanese genetics though.
Regardless, enjoying this series. Hope we get a quality ending for this one. Axe-kun stay away.
a8840467-7335-402f-b3cf-491665b7e4e4_1.3bfbddf21f122a32ece71bcf68ef1f4b.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always find women like our heroine so fascinating. Because women like her always regret being so focused in work and not marrying when they had the chance.

As for happiness. You find happiness in doing not being. The human condition is never satiated. What makes you happy is when you're in the process not the end result.

Also christ harassment this harassment that. That's been brought up so much this series it borders on ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread