Misato-san is a Bit Cold Towards Her Boss Who Pampers - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
What that manager was trying to do should be illegal, especially towards other adults, right? Or at least breaking a few rules. There's no way people still do that in this day and age.
Not really.... is just suggesting to set up a date....

If they were being forceful then it would be a different story. And it seemed like he had that kind of rapport with the Guy.

Although when towards the female that he doesn't seem to have that level of rapport with, then yeah that was over the line.

Context matters.

Dex-chan lover
It's a 22-year gap. That's nearly two generations. Not that it's a big deal between consenting adults, but it's still a factor to be considered.

I feel like it really depends. If it was 40 and 20 year old, that two decade age gap probably looks way more questionable, but once people reach their thirties, a lot of the times for some reason everyone sorta gets lumped into an age conglomerate. I think also physically how they look also comes into perspective at least irl.

Dex-chan lover
Not really.... is just suggesting to set up a date....

If they were being forceful then it would be a different story. And it seemed like he had that kind of rapport with the Guy.

Although when towards the female that he doesn't seem to have that level of rapport with, then yeah that was over the line.

Context matters.
It's also not that uncommon in Japan to have arranged marriages still. There's quite a bit of societal pressure toward it, even with their dwindling birth rates.

Supporter
I need Misato-san in my life.
Who am I kidding, she wouldn't fall for me.
Be the guy Konishikawa-san knows you can be!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
But it's not outdated....

Married women be happier... career not so much....

But hey the lie that the opposite true keeps a larger and cheaper work force... and people too distracted to focus on what the gov is doing....

Sips tea

Don't mind me FBI-kun.
I suppose that mindset is why Japan's birthrate is so low, and probably why it's low elsewhere in the world, too. If young people come to believe they don't need marriage and children to be happy, they won't figure out they're unhappy until they're too old to conceive. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what comes next.

Dex-chan lover
But it's not outdated....

Married women be happier... career not so much....

But hey the lie that the opposite true keeps a larger and cheaper work force... and people too distracted to focus on what the gov is doing....

Sips tea

Don't mind me FBI-kun.
Happiness is whatever the person decides is their happiness, whether they regret it later or not.

What's outdated is forcing people into marriages before they feel ready, winding up divorcing and wasting years of their lives over a relationship started from an obligation.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose that mindset is why Japan's birthrate is so low, and probably why it's low elsewhere in the world, too. If young people come to believe they don't need marriage and children to be happy, they won't figure out they're unhappy until they're too old to conceive. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what comes next.
the birthrate is low because people don't have the time or money to raise children. being happy without having children or being married is a very good thing, companies overworking and underpaying their employees to a point where they can't raise children or have time to do what they want is the bad thing, and the actual source of unhappiness

Users who are viewing this thread