Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
sanditon-no-change.gif

Group Leader
It feels like we are on chapter 100 for some reason.

But finally we are going to explore the mystery of Konishikawa's transformation. Will Misato find out something she'll regret? Will she still love him?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Kida has ADHD. He had a hard time maintain consistencies in his work and even though he is aware of it, he fails to change. He's easily drift off into another subject, and fixated on his interests. He also quick to make decisions under pressure and improvise with nearby object with ease.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Kida has ADHD. He had a hard time maintain consistencies in his work and even though he is aware of it, he fails to change. He's easily drift off into another subject, and fixated on his interests. He also quick to make decisions under pressure and improvise with nearby object with ease.
Sorry to butt in, but what you described isn't just ADHD, it's ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). I'm not pulling that outta my arse btw, I'm saying that because you just described ME. Though tbf, both disorders present differently in different people, so it's hard to say for sure.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be one of those manga where the side characters have a better love story than the MCs isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread