Miseru, Mitsumeru, Futari Dake - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - End

Dex-chan lover
Sweet and Short. But once in a while, it's nice to have something like this.
I enjoyed it. And thank you for translating it

Dex-chan lover
Meh, okay. Not that interesting in the end. Just a pervert doing perverted thing and getting rewarded for it in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a big fan of the ending, it's a bit underwhelming, but it could have been worse, at least we didn't have a ton of fabricated drama for 50 chapters before it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I believe that the author ran out of ideas or something, cause the ending feels unfinished.

@xystus TWO perverts doing consented perverted things to each other and getting rewarded for it in the end. did you not just finish the chapter lmao

Dex-chan lover
Decent ending. It's too bad this is gone. The good ones always go too soon.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the upload
that was a good run
in shounen this usually ends at 100+ chapter with this kind of ending
good thing they ended this manga short

Dex-chan lover
It’s a decent ending I would love to have seen them in a relationship or something but it was supposed to end this way I presume. A good ride and hopefully there will be more good manga like this in the future.

Thanks for the translations

I was kind of hoping that the reveal would be that she was the one who cried when he stared at her as a kid but this is good as well. Shame it ended, but all the niche good ones do, while crap like one piece are still running.

I'd love too see how it unfolds some more, but i't not a shitty ending. Feels natural and not axed with hatred

Double-page supporter
thanks for translating this.

you gave it your best shot, buddy. it's all in her court. truthfully i never expected more out of this since it felt so one shot-ty.

not a bad ending either way.

Users who are viewing this thread