Miseru, Mitsumeru, Futari Dake

FTU

Waste of time, dont read it. It's a one-shot and it doesn't even come to an conclusion or any development...

Dex-chan lover
@FTU what did you expect? It's only tagged with "Ecchi" and "Oneshot". It's not supposed to be romantic or have some kind of deep plot.

FTU

@LoupDeGarou Doesn't matter if it's tagged only with "Ecchi" and "Oneshot". There's some romances in one-shots and they end up pretty much identical like this

I just pointed out that it's a waste of time of reading when there's other shit out there, that's better with the development even in an one-shot manga. But I pretty much read everything that I found interested in this site so what happens? I try to found out other shit that I may end up liking and this wasn't one of them.

This started good and had potential but the entire ending ruined it. Whose at fault? The author. What type of people do they actually want to appeal to, really?

Dex-chan lover
Should be serialized. The girl is cute and the comedy is on point.

Pretty decent, arts really good and I can see what the underlying theme/message the author was trying to get across but ultimately it's a light Oneshot. There's room for development and expansion if the author gets serialized. Maybe explain more about the motives and give more depth to the character's backgrounds. Felt slightly disjointed at the end but it's a oneshot afterall

I would absolutely read a full series about this. Ton of potential for more comedy / development / plot lines. Hopefully the author decides to come back to this later on

Dex-chan lover
Where have I seen this art style before..I know I’ve seen this art style it in a hentai manga once before but I can’t seem to remember the artist’s name.

Group Leader
WE COULD MAKE IT AS A SERIES!!!
Answer this questionnaire https://forms.gle/QLw9oSnuE6oPSkSD9

1. Age
2. Gender
3. Place You lived (fake it lmao)
4. Answer This About the Story
a. Its Good
b. Its Boring
c. Whatever
5. Answer this for future reference
a. I want to read it more
b. I probably will read it later
c. I'm not really want to read it
d. I won't read it
e. Whatever
6. What the good side about the series? (You could pick more then one
a. Story
b. Art
c. Character
d. Author
e. Other
7. Would you buy this if its released as a book?
a. I will buy the book
b. I will buy the e-book
c. I don't want to buy the book
d. I can't decide it now
8. Suggestion and Impressions
Please tell your impression about the series, like your favorite scene or their words, and anything else (Some of it would be showned at the blog or the books.
9. Message to the Author

There's an entry for this in MAL now: https://myanimelist.net/manga/121221/Miseru_Mitsumeru_Futari_dake

Dex-chan lover
Art style is so much different than Renai Boukun that I'm having difficulty believing it's the same guy.

Users who are viewing this thread