Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - It's the Day of the Event

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Sniper-kun has taken any photos. Maybe taking photos openly isn't really his thing. It doesn't look like he can really exert himself either, so perhaps he found it difficult to get to a position of taking photos, if more brusque cameramen kept pushing forward. Although he still should have been able to. It's Japan, after all; people there would form an orderly line to get out of a night club fully ablaze.

Group Leader
What's the worst thing Naru will find in Sniper's camera? Everyone's wearing bikinis and armpits are your concern? That's the last thing you should be worried about lol.
SA6RJhc.png

Dex-chan lover
I know it's only armpits but holy. You have to monopolize those armpits for yourself, Sniper.

Group Leader
Lil bro got armpit cucked :dogkek:
I feel kinda bad for him. In earlier chapters yeah he was searching armpits to ogle at, but recently really it's Tsuyu's doing that pushes his fetish to the limit. And now the same person is offering her armpits to other people out of spite. His expression on that page screams ntr.

Dex-chan lover
Naru, my girl, it's 2023. We are way past unironic fetish/kink shaming.

Thanks for the translation (oddly enough I still like her though despite her bitchy disposition).

Dex-chan lover
this girl really needs a slap

funny how this naru bitch is kink shaming him while she's literally licking tsuyu armpits like a dog in heat in chapter 38 :wooow: . i wish the little guy would just slap her already smh

this girl really needs a slap

funny how this naru bitch is kink shaming him while she's literally licking tsuyu armpits like a dog in heat in chapter 38 :wooow: . i wish the little guy would just slap her already smh
What the hell you mean chapter 38 is this shit 10 chapters behind?

Dex-chan lover
What's the worst thing Naru will find in Sniper's camera? Everyone's wearing bikinis and armpits are your concern? That's the last thing you should be worried about lol.
SA6RJhc.png
No, I mean, she knows that it's his kink, so she knows those kinds of pictures are extremely erotic to him. So she'd be more concerned about armpit pics than completely nude ones when he's the one looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread