Miss Angel and Miss Devil - Ch. 200 - Ep. 24 - Ignore it or Be honest (1)

I have to say, I was hoping you’d go back to translate one of these chapters so thank you 🙏🏻

Wow... Thank you so much for this chapter. I need to pay more attention to previews.

@KakumeiNoHi yes but I really doubt that those two arcs are only about Hanulim-Yoshua. As far as I can remember, not even the main pairs have two arcs in a row focused only on one main pair. So it is very likely that in those arcs there were more than just Hanulim and Yosua.

I am very grateful for the tremendous work you put into translating this story but I am a little disappointed that you decided to skip an arc with 26 episodes and another arc with 4 because you decided it like that just because you don't like the couple in which that arc is centered without taking into account either that the 4-episode arc is centered on the main pair.

I really believe that when you decide to translate a story, like someone who decides to start writing one, you have to write or translate even what you don't like. It is to maintain respect for the reader who follows you.

Likewise, thank you very much for your work so far but I'm going to wait until someone else has translated those episodes and one day I'll continue with the story, when it's complete.

Thank you for your work.

PD: I am sorry for the possible failures, English is not my main language.

@ArtemiXA I agree with you. I was looking forward to read the others chapters as well (I really love Joshua and Hanulim relationship :( ) They should not skip any chapter, but we should be grateful anyway

Thanks for the TL. . We don't intend to blame or criticise you.. We are really grateful for your efforts

First, thank you for translating this beautiful work, I understand that you're doing it for free so we don't have the right to object
But I really hope that you'll at least translate the 4 chapters arc :(
Please :(
I really really love this story and I'm so obsessed with HarixShan.
And as far as I know they will appear in these 4 chapters.
I'm dying to read it

guysueee?? where can i read chapter 179 - 199 translated chapters of this? im very fond of this story it makes me sad to not able to read this chapters . im hoping that someone can say or give a links.... thanks in advance :)

btw thanks for the good translation.. keep up the goodwork and keep safe everyone.... :)

Yeah I can't really find those chapters in any manga sites only at peanut but I can't pass through their registration system

Users who are viewing this thread