Miss Healer is Acting a Little Strange - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I already forgot what this manga is about... But pretty much got the idea after this 2 new ch

Dex-chan lover
Seems this is the last chapter. I guess the author ran out of ideas and honestly the premise is so thin it's not much of a foundation. Adding more characters probably would've ruined the dynamic between the duo, too.

Contributor
I wish MangaDex let you put the number of the last chapter before hiatus so that people would know.
Are we actually back? Did the artist conclude their Hiatus?
No, these chapters were the last* before the series went on hiatus in December 2022. Just hadn't been translated until now.
And this was the last one before the story was thrown into hiatus purgatory in 2022.
*Actually, there is one more chapter, Episode EX from the volume. @NamekazeMinato, ye gonna do that one? The volume is free! Support it, everyone!

Additionally, in the afterword of the volume, Yasuhara approximately said the following:
This is the end of Healer-san's story for now, but because it shares a world with the other fantasy characters I draw on Twitter [most prominently Paladin-chan], there may be a chance for Healer-san to appear again!
Except… after 6 chapters of Paladin-chan (only 3 of which have been translated; @NamekazeMinato, eh;)?), it hasn't been updated since August 2023 either. Clearly he's focusing on his main series, Cultural Exchange With Game Center Girl, which of course makes sense, but I hope he comes back to both of these smaller series eventually.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Except… after 6 chapters of Paladin-chan (only 3 of which have been translated; @NamekazeMinato, eh;)?), it hasn't been updated since August 2023 either. Clearly he's focusing on his main series, Cultural Exchange With Game Center Girl, which of course makes sense, but I hope he comes back to both of these smaller series eventually.
Now if only someone would pick that manga back up...

Dex-chan lover
I think the healing would be more effective if she put her boobs in my face as she's healing me. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread