Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 111

Why didn't he just teleport to her? He knows where she went. Or did she actually drop the doll so that's where he went

Aggregator gang
this is dragging a bit, the autor could skip this and the story would be better, this chapter feels completely unnecessary tbh.

@ispcizero3rd srry i though you were serious, it's fine tho. Don't take me as offensive either. It's just some people start shit and watch it burn. Although that's fine too i guess?

Sometimesi think it's that too, throwing chapters after snips seems to become more popular these days. Not just with Bucci but others too c;

Y’all in the comments need to chill. We’re not even paying Bucci Gang for the work they’ve done. You know what that means, right? They’re doing this out of their own volition and for their own interest so they could share the story with us. They’re doing this for fun. If you’re so annoyed, learn Korean and read the raws like me. If you’re complaining and can’t even be bothered to learn the language, I just know that you won’t be able to handle an ounce of work the tls do. Start appreciating them more, everyone is doing this for free.
To the group: thank you so much for translating!

This was kinda an odd chapter, not much story advancement but at least we got to see Arwin - HOPEFULLY he can go rescue Latte now and it won't be a "filler" chapter of him just talking to the side characters 😖

Thanks for the updated chapted!

Dex-chan lover
nah, im already glad with bucci. since they're more active in semi daily basis and lot of project. but plz dont abandoned or even delay the adored villainess.

Dex-chan lover
Totally a filler chapter.

It's one thing whining about releases that take 2 months each on a weekly title. It's another whining about releases on a title that're hardly behind the raws.
If you need to release some steam, there's A LOT of other scanlations out there that are more worthy of the shit. Seriously, they deserve it.

I am not complaining I really love translation group and I am just a bit wondering. Doesn't he have a gps tracking on her? Why would his first priority would be to find out what's happening instead of saving her? Also, She kind of now occupies "periodical damsel in distress" role. So I assume since she is not original mc, he probably thinks she can handle herself or something like that?

Aggregator gang
We all need a Arwin in our lives, whether its lovers, family, or friend 😂😂 go rescue our girl Arwiiiiin

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
hmmm i dont know about this story anymore... its gotten really slow in terms of pacing, the comedy has gotten a bit old for me, and even reading it now has started to become more of a chore. idk i think the story would benefit a lot if it didnt have so much filler material, meandering concepts and plot points, and just... got to the important shit, especially since weve been dancing around the peridot, ibelin, and fishes and all the other shit. idk might just be me though.

Users who are viewing this thread