Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 114

Fed-Kun's army
I love you, Bucci Gang. You provide so much joy in my life and are the bestest. 3 chapters of Miss Not-So Sidekick, plus my other favorite series, all in 2 days...! Please don't melt!

Thank you for the massive release Bucci Gang!!!

She wasn't born again as the "protagonist" but she's definitely loved and cherished so much more now TT __ TT

And is there really such thing as a protagonist? Everyone is the protagonist of their own life. I'm so glad Latte has come to fully embrace her new life now. I hope, then, that she'll start seeing the people around her as more than just characters in a novel but rather people who move and act of their own free will not according to whatever the novel says. In doing so, I also hope she'll stop that mentality that everything or everyone only cares about Ibelin (particularly, Arwin). I hope she'll stop seeing herself like a mob or side character who's only interfering or can only be spectator.

wow three updates in one day?I always love you Bucci Gang but this makes me LOVE you even more, thank you!!

Thats sweet. She's not the official protagonist, but she pretty much has everything she wished for!

Double-page supporter
Awwww, she's come to realise that everyone loves her~

Thanks for the updates!

thank you for the chapters uwu

i want to see how things are on ibelin's end. so much questions OwO

😍Thank you so much for the great translation, this manhwa is my favorite 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so freaking heart warming

Thank you for the mass update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Double-page supporter
She's more or less the protagonist now.

Of her own story.

Remember that, everyone is the protagonist of their own story, no matter how despairing or hopeful it is.

Such a cute chapter 🥺 except the fact arwin really killed periodt without any 2nd thought 😂

Thank you for the chapters!!💜

A lot of people cares about you more than you could think of mate!You know Fish no.3 who’s actually the best out of the three cause he can use magic cares about you.I mean he’s not Fish no.3 anymore but Future Hubby😆And Lastly, when you got Isekai’d in that story, you were already the Main Character 😊

@Sumatose I actually think she’s already dead😆. Lucky her if she’s still alive or she could actually fight but pretends that she can’t and well get saved by those head over heels fish for her

Users who are viewing this thread