Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
I love Lottie's hair it looks so pretty because its extra thick
Also cant wait for that Ibelin is totally evil ball to drop

Fed-Kun's army
latte's hair is awesome, why does everyone diss it!!! also omg look at that guy, lmao arwin getting hella close and questioning whether she became friends with another dude... kenneth turned out to be reliable tho so hey good on you, latte!! and here i was thinking being his friend was pointless and unnecessary but he jumped in to defend her! AND LMAO LOOK AT IBELIN BEING SO TRANSPARENT THAT LATTE SEES THRU HER even if she can't tell she's being fake af... clearly she wants to be looked at like a saint... so she does like the attention after all but that's not what a good friend does, or it would have been without the last part;;;

thanks for the multi updates, see u on chapter 88 hehe~~

Theory: either Ibelin is just naturally yandere, or she was also reincarnated. And either the magic tower master is her favorite, or she wants ALL of them to herself.

Aggregator gang
THE NAMES 😂🤣😂🤣 I LOVE THE NAMES HAHAHAHA
Mr. Return Your Books and Ms. Apawn Veryobvious hahahahaha I can't! I just can't XD
My day has totally been made. I love this series <3

Double-page supporter
No hey seriously though Ibelin is getting fuckin' creepy and I genuinely cannot figure out what her deal is.

I'm imagining things or is it true that when Mr ReturnYour Booksalready arrives everyone is looking at him except Arwin who is looking at Ibelin like he is analyzing her? looks like he disapprove her behavior?? or is just my wish???

PD: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTERS I LOVE YOU <3

I'm reeling so hard from the names 😆

Latte got free teleport I meant, Bishot = the tower's experiencing deficit LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Those are very reliable shoulders omg hahahaha.

"i wOuLd NeVer bLaMe yOu" Ibelin being sketchy as heck.

@Kiramomo I had to look again on that part and you're right! Nice observation 😉
Arwin definitely smells something odd on Ibelin. If my memory serves me right, he looked at her suspiciously on a previous occasion.

Thanks to the scanlators for the chapter.

Yup. Seems like Ibelin definitely doesn't like what Latte has going on with Arwin. Especially since he's basically treating her like air right now

@TheViking5500 Probably but someone said that
Ibelin was used to have all the attention all her life that's why she acts oddly around Latte who catches Arwin's interest

Aggregator gang
Yall, our psycho's a thousand steps ahead against all villains for his girl, tf. Aren't you too OP??? Hello, please give our poor Kenneth some to avoid the scary stans???

And it's a shame that the original heroine turns out to be a villain again. ( ̄。 ̄;)ちぇっ

Users who are viewing this thread