Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 88

The author is making it pretty obvious that Ibelin had another side to her. And the confusion probably is cuz Arwin is basically ready to sweep Latte into his arms and isn't paying a lick of attention to Ibelin xD

@cairy_beltane

Yeah, I really like that the author is making it really obvious now. There's been really subtle hints since the very beginning of the story that have slowly been getting more and more apparent as things move along. It's one of the best slow reveals / foreshadowing I've seen in a long time. So, I'm really enjoying it.

The ship is sealing😍😍😍😍
Ibelin is kinda scary it's obliviously that she's two-faced bit$#👿, I just hope that she doesn't get in the way of my ship😡

Aww yeah, fuck off Ibelin! You can have that boring prince! I'm here for the LattexArwin ship and LattexKenny bro ship! I hope he escapes from the fish bowl, too. 😄

isn't Arwin kinda really cold to ibelin? lol that cold look satisfied me..

Arwin probably knew that side of Ibelin already. He didn't even greet, talk nor spare a glance towards Ibelin. He's been showing hostile to Ibelin ever since Ibelin made this odd commanding and yet, fake emphasize of 'friend' to Latte. I've been rereading this comic to understand what's going on with Ibelin so I saw little details here and there in wording and expressions. The artist did such a great job subtly showing her other side while showing that Arwin already knew about it(?). Ibelin don't see Latte as a friend at all and you can tell by her behavior. But since Latte has been "getting attention," Ibelin probably thinks Latte is taking away all the attention that she wanted only solely for her. As for any back up of why I think Ibelin is like this. I have so many scenes I can point out. An example would be, she never asked Latte if she was okay when something happened to her in the past few chapters already and Latte even thought about it. One recent example is Ibelin already making it seems like Latte is a culprit by making this unnecessary statement of Latte could be the actual culprit while saying she must have a reason (that's a red flag!). And that I tell you, that is a way of manipulation to make herself, Ibelin, looks like a victim at the end. It's playing with words. I know this because I experienced it and I've done it before hahahaha. Yeah I still stand that Ibelin don't mean any good and have not see Latte as a friend at all. And Arwin knows it.

And what I love this one is that Latte has been slowly opening up to Arwin with no reserve on her words lately! It's really cute how she can just freely express herself while making jokes with Arwin🥺

I'm gonna say it now because, if I end up being right, I won't have the opportunity to say "told you so!" (to no one xD):
I really think that Ibelin has a (possessive) crush towards Latte. I also hope I'm correct, because it would be really fun to watch that unfold (jealousy left and right, and Latte "dying" in the middle of all that confusion) 😂

P.S.: I know that the fake Ibelin thing seems more plausible, but I still hope mine is true (just because it would be fun to watch)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm gonna second the "Ibelin is gay for Latte" angle. I've been having those vibes for the last 3 story arcs.

this webtoon has such a different style, super funny and cute! when will our bright latte figure out that arwin's into her lol

I love this webcomic so much and I'm so happy to see bulk updates like this

Dex-chan lover
I am on the team Ibelin having the hots for Latte. At the start we saw a lot of the "?" From Ibelin and rather often she seemed genuinely absent minded.

Plus, even if the settings are similar, some parts of the story are clearly different, like how the position of the moon was different from how it was in the story when Ibelin was singing.

Also, early on Ibelin was very pushy with one of the Male leads to retrieve Lotte away from the orcs, something I don't think a conniving person would do. And she usually only gets angry when it has something to do with Lotte being mistreated.

In short, I think her being jealous of Lotte is a red herring (kinda). Honestly I actually think she might be bit of a yandere for Lotte. That or slightly obsessed with her. ^_^,

Users who are viewing this thread