Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 88

Im not fully convinced that ibelin loves latte that way yet... i feel like another option could be she sont like how latte has been taken away her spotlight " ... and also taken arwin away 🤔... she dont seeem inocent at all ... ugh something is going on and i cant quite point my finger on it but i wanna believe ibelin is feeling shock by arwin not paying attention to her as before and then now ken also defended latte so maybe she worried about her male friends being taken away by latte ugh idk.. but thay was one bitchy look ibelin gave our girl latte 😓

Dex-chan lover
I think ilbelin likes latte ALOT actually and she's like wth when she gets close to the other males, i 100% dont think she's into ARWIN because when we first saw them together she was kind of treating him like shit and they sort of knew each other

Nah, ibelin hates latte for stealing one of her fishes. Look at how she looked at arwin.

Latte fell in love with arwin without realizing haha

What's with this lots of hate for Ibelin? She doesn't do anything wrong tho? I don't get you guys. It's the way of people surrounding her treating her like FL that makes you hate her? Or what?

So far she really doesn't do anything wrong to Latte. If I could say, she has strong feeling towards Latte but maybe it just because she's her first friend that doesn't backstabbing her. All I can see is that somehow she's trying to separate Latte from Arwin as if it's possible for her to tell Arwin off, lol.

Maybe someone else reincarnated as Ibelin, so she's concerned that becoming friends with Latte made such a drastic change? Or maybe she's under the impression that the world is revolving around her so that's why it doesn't matter if Latte is different. The yandere theory can work... it's not pure. I definitely feel something more sinister than regular love. Obsession?

The first time I read this, I think Ibelin likes Latte, because of that she's little possesive(?). Then I'm trying to find the novel spoiler for this manhwa, after that I'm changing my mind about Ibelin, she's a childish one and a attention seeker itself. I feel bad for latte who really thinking her as good friend.

Fed-Kun's army
slkdjfafdjkl arwin took latte to the tower instead!!! he didn't even ask her lmaooo oh my god this boy is BOLD (we knew that) AND THEY GOT SO CLOSE tOO he keeps getting closer and closer to her!! (physically anyway-- but i think emotionally too hahaha) latte you're sharp but you don't realize the HUGE deal it is that he took YOU to the magic tower instead of ibelin??? our cute dense mc~ i look forward to seeing what happens next chapter aaaaa I'M EXCITED (also i think we're caught up with the raws??? THANK YOU BASED BUCCI GANG) also gandalf adflkjdl "please whoop his ass-- i mean calm him down" HAHAHAHA BEST LINE

thank you very much for all the updates, bucci gang!!! ALL HAIL, YOU GUYS ROCK 😍

😆Personally I don't think Ibelin's in love with Latte, nor does she hate it.
He just thinks of it as his thing. Her only female friend who's useful as a shoulder, not that she's fond of them, but. . . it's hers.
And so it must remain.
The fact that she try - in Ibelin's eyes - to make a life of her own by even diverting the attention of the three fish from she is unforgivable. With Latte's anarchic behaviour she risks losing not only her, but also her other worshippers!

And she can't stand that. Even at the cost of throwing sludge on Latte (with that sentence about the possible aggression by Latte as a "mastermind") and make her ground burned around, to force her to remain tied as the only person who will always trust her, despite everything...

However. the fact that Arwin threatens to kill the Prince and Latte all quietly suggests "at least make sure he can still breathe on his own where you're done" perfectly indicates how they are made for each other 😆

Smooth sailing on the Arwin-Latte ship. I especially like how Latte was acting naturally with him instead of being so ridiculous all the time.

I could see Ibelin going either way. I always thought that if she didn't really like Latte, she had plenty of chances to push her away before Latte got so close to them. On the other hand, Ibelin not asking if Latte was okay a few chapters back in addition to her thinly accusing Latte here do point to a two-faced characterization.

Group Leader
OMG Arwin and Latte are so cute! Thank you very much for the chapters! I love this a lot. :D

Aggregator gang
I love Arwin so much 😂 he put those guys on mute XD hahahahaha
And I have been thinking this for a while, but Ibelin definitely feels like another reincarnated person. It was like she walked up to Arwin with the expectation that he was going to take her with him.
It was also great watching Arwin walk away and then suddenly swoop in and grab Latte!
Awww I want more <3
Thanks for the chapters!!!!

I also don't see how Ibelin could be interested in Latte, be it in the way of friendship or love or a crush...
If she were, she would show more interest in Latte and her life. Even Latte wondered why Ibelin never actually asked after her wellbeing, and Latte isn't the sharpest tool in the shed (if we are honest. but we still love her...).

At first, I wondered if Ibelin is exactly like she is depicted in the books: meaning that she only "exists" during certain scenes. When encountered outside of said scenes, she behaves like a emotionless robot (there was such a scene, Latte was surprised to see such a side of Ibelin IIRC).

Considering what happened in this batch of chapters, I think it is save to say that Ibelin is not some kind of reincarnated person who knows about the story line. If she were, she would know what will happen in the library, and that the culprit will be revealed easily via the orb. Why try to set herself up as a "good person" with her comments towards Latte when she knows about the orb?
Is she trying to push Latte away from her?

It could be possible that someone is coaching Ibelin on what to do or how to act in order to ensnare the "capture targets", but that would remain to be seen.
There is definitely something fishy going on, and I have no idea in which direction this will go... looking forward to it!

Fed-Kun's army
@Namorax
I agree with you that Ibelin isn’t reincarnated and I also don’t think she only exists in her parts of the storyline. I think she is just selfish and narcissistic but pretends to be kind and pulls it off at first glance. The more you are around her and not blinded by her beauty like the prince and duke the more you see her personality gaps. She’s just a pretty dirtbag I think.

Users who are viewing this thread