Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 93

I love their exchanges so much
bishie boke and strong latte tsukkomi

This ship is just superior. Even if the prince and the Duke turned their backs on the heroine, Erwin already captured miss sidekicks heart

FIRST PLACE HE WANTS TO TAKE HER ON THE TOUR IS HIS ROOM. Wowowowow this chapter really wants to wreck me today.

AND I'm sure he could've simply teleported them straight to his room but since it's at the top of the tower he probably wanted to mess with her by bringing her all the way up from outside first smh

god there's not a single character in this godforsaken comic that i wouldn't die for

Very funny of them 🤣 I couldn't stop laughing out loud while reading this chapter!

Nice move Arwin 🤭🤪😜😏 you know what to do? 😎 a guy and a girl in a room, just the two of them, expecting something on the next chapter 🤗

Thank you for a funny release Bucci Gang! :) made my morning!

@Saeko13 nah pal, that person is just joking, lol. I'm not sure which heroin they're talking about but neither Ibelin nor Latte is lesbian.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serverclosed lol that would be a great plot twist but i dont think so because although she can find ibelin attractive, theres no romantic sense to it haha in fact sort of spoilerish but
i dont think ibelin is the "good guy" in this manhwa. I've heard that she ends up betraying latte rlly badly and gets punished for it /spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
@CocoShirley @Saeko13 @eminyan Is more like a theory, I will enlist the hints (for what I can see) that made me believe this.

[ol][li]MC commented on the Chapter 1 that the update was on a cliffhanger and was taking way too long for update (made me think the inside author was anxious about throwing the bombshell.)[/li]
[li]There is a comment of MC about heroine managing a fishery with male leads (basically just beating the bush and not looking for any actual romance.)[/li]
[li]Heroine never ever felt flustered with any male leads.[/li]
[li]Heroine mostly cold or neutral with men (friendly after some time) but always friendly with women (you can see this in all gatherings she has been.)[/li]
[li]MC never ever made a comment about heroine having any kind of desire/love/close-interest for the male leads (about the fictional story.)[/li]
[li]MC commented on how rare from heroine to take a lead on Chapter 64 and it was with a girl (MC didn't notice but heroine has done it many times with her too like they when on a stroll after being in the library, when she was worry and visited her after the orcs assault and when she invited her to a birthday party of a noble lady's dog in Chapter 75.)[/li]
[li]In two occasions (if I'm not mistaken) heroine showed a concerned expression over MC in which MC actually made a comment about it (mentally). Chapter 88 is one, the other is an early one but I don't remember the number.[/li]
[li]Heroine on Chapter 70 looked overly surprised from seeing MC attending her performance and MC took notice of it. Later on Chapter 71 heroine collapse and MC didn't know why, in other words it was out of story which made me think that she probably got anxious/flustered when she saw MC.[/li][/ol]

Either his personal lab, library, kitchen, the roof, or something intended to troll us (like a sex dungeon or something). Probably the outside balcony, though. =p

@Serverclosed I offer an epic cookie for lab report breakdown analysis of romance comic!

Goodness gracious...that killer face. Cliffhanger should be banned.....now I need to wait again for idk how long 😶😶

Users who are viewing this thread