Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

I smiled from ear to ear when arwin did kabedon to latte. wHY SO CUTEEE AAAAA /////

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAH BISHOT, I'M WITH YOU!!!! SAME!!! WOW WHAT A SCENE sdfjlsdalkj how did i miss this earlier?? BLESS

ASDFGHJKL—I’M SCREAMING!! Omggggggg Bishot!! HE WAS STILL THERE WITNESSIN THE FLUFF XD I swear Arwin gonna give me the heart attack of a lifetime and I’ll gladly except death at the hands of my ship 😂❤️

OMG WAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER! I was expecting him to kiss her though 😂😂but that works too. ErwinXlatte forever 😍 just don’t allow Ibelin to wreck it cause she’s suspicious.....That was the perfect moment for Bishot to eat popcorn but he didn’t bring one😂😂😂

IM NOT LYING BUT I WAS HOLDING BACK MY BREATH BACK THEN I REALLY WAS JWHWHHSHSUWHSWHW HELP ME IM DYING

LOL. He likes her genuine answer. I like it too. HGOBHOOAHVO THAT WAS ALMOST A KISS. 👀💦💦💦😂😂😮😮

Bishop in the back like: OHH MY~~~ I'm witnessing some love scene scandal~ 😂
iP3riYH.png

ARWIN X LATTEE YESYEYSYSYSYEYSYSSYSYES IT'S SAILINGGG FOREVER 😍😍😍😍

I was gonna write something heartfelt about how I love this story because, like Latte, I haven't ever seen anything else like this and blah blah blah stuff about how Latte's kinda a variable that was never really there so she has basically full free reign here and blah blah blah she charms Arwin purely and completely of her own wit and will without following the story but Arwin kabedon.

THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO KISSING SWEETIE JUST TILT YOUR HEAD UP A LITTLE WHO CARES ABOUT FOREHEADS TOUCHING THEY SHOULD BE LIPS INSTEAD

Users who are viewing this thread