Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 113

She deserves it, honestly. She treats other people's lives like they're nothing. How many have died bc of her? 🙄

ARWIN LETS GOOOO
i was wondering if he'd turn into a lenient softie since this was a manga
BUT NOPE MY MAN'S STILL BRUTAL ASF

I love it :D I love that the author stay true to Arwin's nature.
It was quite shocking to see a main character killing a villain but that's because usually attempt murder are never treated seriously in manga. (that's not ok btw)

And I thought he was quite hasty in his investigation but I reread the previous chapter. I think he appeared behind Peridot before strangling her. She was listening to herself talk, proud of her plans and she said she wanted Latte to be "tormented by the terror that you won't be able to escape." And that's exactly what Arwin did to her.

Or I read too much in this and he just went straight for the kill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Either way I'm happy with him <3

Oof that is so cruel and brutal but i totally approve it. Finally that bitch is getting what she deserved

Arwin staying true to his sadistic nature is what i love. Go save your girl, latte my boy

let's fcking gooooo arwinnnn my mannnn. that's the right way of doing things. ugh. i love how the author didn't shy away from doing this. she deserved it all.

Oof deserved.

Anyways did y'all see when she imagined Arwin and Latte?

They look so good together!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread