Miss Time

Group Leader
Kofitaye is dropping this series after chapter 30 since we want to work on series that the staffs want to work on more (this series was chosen when we have only 5 members, me, pea, shota, ukii and lumist).

follow us and get notify for the latest updates (and to see chapter progress) by joining our discord server
LINK: https://discord.gg/bmmvuUAm7c

Group Leader
For anyone else who was sad that Celeste Scans is dropping this project after c30, it's actually been licensed by Comcio an currently has 30 chapters in English

Omg, so good, highly recommend, although you have to read the missing chapters on another site 😑

@Kofeine_
So I have been absent so this is 2 months old but... my fav webcomic got picked up again, but is getting dropped again ??

"since we want to work on series that the staffs want to work on more"

What do you mean? Did this crazy MD staff peer pressured you to drop this ?
Outrageous.

Group Leader
@1000Minus7 We want series that our staff would like more. The series got licensed, so if you want to read it you can read this series on Comico.

@Kofeine_ nice, so I have to read on my mobile... You say "our staff", you mean your group staff right? Is it free to read on comico tho?
But tbh, I found a site where a true bro who actually likes this series, so he is still translating, even past 30.

Group Leader
@1000Minus7 yep, I mean my group's staff (idk how you got it wrong , md is pretty much just a platform to post scans work). I don't live in North America so I can't access Comico. If it's batoto then I think they stoled it from the official (that's what my friend said).

This has such a good story! If you wanna read something similar, I’d recommend “Tomorrow’s number one”. It’s been on hiatus since 2021 though, so read at your own risk

Users who are viewing this thread