Missing Manhwas???

Don't know if I'm just being stupid but I can't seem to find some of the manhwas that I was reading on other websites. I can't find: The 101st Heroine, The Icy Ceo And The Substitute Bride (anything from this author doesn't seem to exist) and The Secret Daddy. I don't care for The Icy CEO and Secret Daddy, I just added them as examples but The 101st Heroine is something that I was reading.

Are these titles not allowed on MD? If so, I wonder: is it a good idea to add these title for tracking purposes? Kind of like showing unavailable chapters in the settings.

Double-page supporter
@KMoore is it this? https://mangadex.org/title/41134/101st-female-protagonist took a bit of searching to find, but the page exists. Not sure if the others have pages, but The chapters appear to have been removed by the TL Group by request of the Author.

Dex-chan lover
Even though the page here doesn't show it, if you check the MangaUpdates page for 101st Heroine it has an official English Translation getting done by Tappy Toon, so that could be the issue for that one at least.

Thanks @Granitefish. I can finally add it to my list.

I don't really mind if it TLs are not here, I just wanted to track it using MD rather than my old method of bookmarks or through another website.

Users who are viewing this thread