Mistress of the House and Maid-Chan - Ch. 1

Supporter
Half of this author's work is basically the same story with different characters over and over and yet I still love it all.

Group Leader
@BlueDsc I'm actually gonna be releasing a chapter soon where Nagori literally has da characters meet up (young group and the onee-san group) 😘

Nagori YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this series is just to make up for all her other series that have little to no kissing

Imagine if the doctor doesn’t know what a hickey looks like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Holy... this is very good, followed.

Is this another series from my favorite author who releases 1 chapter of manga per 7 months? Ngl even though I'm gonna wait for a long time this author is the best

Dex-chan lover
It's quite charming that she doesn't know what hickeys are.

Dex-chan lover
This author definitely has a trademark style 😋 Not that I'm complaining mind you, I'm always up for some yuri fluff and Nagori-sensei is one of the best at it.

Dex-chan lover
Nagori-sensei is someone who definitely knows what they want to do with their life. And I mean that in the nicest way possible, there ain't no one else gonna do it.

Dex-chan lover
They are pretty good at doing the same theme over and over again and yet somehow keeping it fresh at the same time. That speaks of certain skill.

Users who are viewing this thread