Misumi-san Can't See Through - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Seeing Through Misumi-san

Group Leader
nips

NIPS

NIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: Pardon me, the shock of finally seeing it after 30+ chapters of teasing just fried my brain. A bit sad there's no seggs wedding chapter, but I'm satisfied with the sugar content that is already high enough throughout the whole series.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
And there it go, a really good manga with great romance, comedy and lots of cute moments and some really good fanservice moments. It's a shame that such a good manga is so short, they only kissed once but it was a pretty good kiss

Dex-chan lover
i can see the future when his student started rumours about him having sixth sense because he always glare at you whenever you tried to cheat in exam or eating during class

Dex-chan lover
What a great story & a wholesome plus lewd ending. Definitely didn’t expect the uncensored nipples after the numerous times they were censored. I’m going to miss this manga & hope this author & artist pair do another wholesome manga in the future. Thanks for completing this manga to the end.

Dex-chan lover
imagine the sex every night, misumi's gonna wear layer after layer of clothes, and mc will have to uncover it using his powers so they can do the deed

Dex-chan lover
10/10 loved it! Although much as I hate censorship for the 1st time in many years of reading manga, I actually don’t think it needed full nudity here. Some tasteful light bars probably would have fit better with the overall comedic ecchi tone. Not that I’m complaining mind! Loved the art style overall!

Dex-chan lover
3e78f15fc3433e88d7b070f1a739ea6c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread