Misumi-san Can't See Through - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Seeing Through Misumi-san

This chapter was such a jump scare, I was on the bus and then the nude panel came on.... I sware the guy behind me saw what was on my screen....😭😭😭 I'm cooked

Dex-chan lover
If only it had just...10 more chapters, is it really asking too much? I wonder how is that another (untraslated) manga by the same artist.

Thanks for picking this up and seeing it all the way through! Felt very fulfilling binging nearly all the way through since I only started reading this series last week. Wish we had a little more after the two get together, as always, but happy with the ending nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Short series but it's great the whole time
Vs
Longer running series you can enjoy but gets unnecessary tropes to stretch it out for 100 more chapters
It's a frustrating feeling

Thanks for picking this up and finishing it guys

Dex-chan lover
Overall a decent read full of fluff. So many references including a Jojo one lol. The uncensored panel caught me off guard at the end. One final ecchi moment to top them all at the end. Pretty sweet and worth the time due to the short length. Even if sometimes it felt like very little was going on it had a nice cozy laid back feel that after-school clubs/activates gave off.

Dex-chan lover
Today is a good day, and the team have a very high bars of contribution to my good day. As always, thanks for the chapters, I had a very pleasant time reading this hidden gem, have a good one brothers!

Dex-chan lover
A good concise and to the point romcom. It was short but that's good as it told the story and ended with a peak ending. Better than being dragged out to only get a confession like some stories.

Aggregator gang
Wtf they save it for the last chapter just to show misumi nips!!!! Jk, though i hope this manga is having more ecchi scene than character/relationship building. But it is what it is just accepted it. Thanks for the scanlation team for pulling through.

Users who are viewing this thread