Mitarai-ke, Enjou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Closet

For some reason i really want this manga to subvert expectations and make it turn out to be her mother that DID create the fire. Wonder how guilty the chick would feel

Contributor
@fanghue
For some reason i really want this manga to subvert expectations and make it turn out to be her mother that DID create the fire.
A completely wild guess from me, but in your hypothetical subversion, I think the author will go one step further:
FMC's mother did start the fire, but was already psychologically stressed out and goaded on by Mitarai, probably by planting doubts about her husband's (in)fidelity and/or gaslighting the mother.

How is she going to clean the mess quickly enough before he gets back? Also, doesn't a house this big have cameras?

Dex-chan lover
So Kiichi can only do work related to water? Wonder why. Traumatic incident with fire? Was he trying to stop the fire or was he in on it as well?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, what a twiiiiiiiiiiist nobody saw coming.

The problem is, this only affirms her suspicions and can't be used as damning evidence so...

Double-page supporter
@Sonaldo I thought it's because he didn't want her bandaid to get wet and maybe cause an infection. He does seem to be traumatized by something though. Seems like the dad might have beat him or he was bullied

Man I like how her expression was drawn in the last panel it looks like a mix between anger, relief, with sadness...

Users who are viewing this thread