Mitarai-ke, Enjou suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Big Sister

Dex-chan lover
I want to see what the brother's motives are tbh

I might end up shipping him with FMC if he's not as bad as he's letting on, because I get the sense he tries to build a wall around himself of acting immoral to avoid getting close to people.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Shinji knows a lot more than we think he knows. edit: hmm, after five seconds of thinking over, i don't know anymore.

Contributor
Given that there are already 7 volume covers available (not a spoiler BTW) and that this is only volume 3,
it's reasonable to assume this SD card won't contain the smoking gun evidence needed to end this mystery.

Dex-chan lover
They are using the brothers, just happens the older one figured it out, everybody is various degrees of shit in this manga, minus the younger brother so far.

now is when things get tense, cause you know the little sis is gonna get herself in a fucked up situation

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel like the sister will be failed to get the sd card (busted or something)

I really enjoy this manga series. I've bought the raws, but I only know a little Japanese so I appreciate the translators! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread