Mitarai-ke, Enjou suru

oh no i'm addicted to this it's quite good, i told myself i wouldn't get into anymore japanese manga since it takes forever for updates but can't resist this one i wanna see the ending of this. *bookmarked*

Dex-chan lover
@arhemambang
My Home Hero. Have the same mind game aspect and heart pounding moments. Both also feature average people fighting back against those stronger than them.

Dex-chan lover
@arhemambang I'd say this one
https://mangadex.org/title/22479
it might be a bit biased but I think this one is better, though the story is not the same

The MC is too hasty for my liking, so I had to drop it.

One thing that bugs me is the fact that the house doesn't have cameras, especially since they are letting a literal stranger in the house.

It could be so good, if it wasn't for such horrendous ending. These forced twists are just cringe, ending could be perfect if
After scene with Makiko on stairs, cops would charge her and be done with it, instead of that triple Mitarai "i did this, no actually i did this" twists back to back. Author already portayed her as villain, why bother with this forced drama???? Well, alright, first twist wasn't that bad - double meaning behind that scene on stairs with Kiichi and how it was tied into twist was actually good and it made look this twist less cringe, but HOLY F*ING COW just why go further and do another twist??? Unlike previous, this one made literally zero sense - even Kiichi spouts some fricking nonsese: "I thought my mom did this, i was upset so i told her i did this" - it's STRAIGHT DAMN QUOTE!!! Alright, Shinji confessed, so he's going to jail, right?? RIGHT??? F* NO HE DOESN'T and as if this whole cringefest couldn't get any worse than it is, mc's mother spouts some naruto-style nonsense "i hate you, but since i hate you, you will be always in mind" Hello, ma'am, could please pick do you hate him or not?? Alright, little dude has his redeeming qualities, but why tf everybody ignored that literal scumbag aka father?? He's literally the worst character in the entire story and just telling him "No" in the end feels really shallow.
Overall, i enjoyed this work alot - it was great until the cringefest aka ending happened, this honestly gotta be the worst try to be dramatic i've seen in a long while.

Aggregator gang
it started off promising but went downhill fast. all the plot twists feel so forced.

I had to drop this at like chapter 33. It was really good starting out, but

It blows me away that the FMC would want to marry the step brother. The same guy who tried to rape her. TWICE. The same guy who abused her like a slave and forced her to degrade herself. What the fuck? The dude assaulted her. Terrorized her. And she wants to marry him? I'm willing to suspend my disbelief, but that one is a little too far.

I couldn't finish it.

Really wanted to enjoy this but like @marishiten said in the spoiler part, I cant get over that part.I thought I would be free of this kind of trope since it wasn't in the tags but I ended up countering it again. Also the last couple of plot twists was really annoying

Users who are viewing this thread