Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 30 - Being an Idiot True to His Desires With The Girl From Another Class

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 25 shows he can actually use his smarts and eloquence to get what he wants. There is a difference between being good at manipulating other and actually doing that. I guess Hajime simply has no enemies that we know of thus far. Maybe we will eventually get a flashback where he deals with some bully or sth.
seeing something like that would add a whole new layer to this manga and im here for it

Did I miss a chapter? maybe multiple? What the hell is going on?
Hajime sexually harasses his female friend into showing him her big boobies in order to make her like him more and get first access to information. Completely normal middle-school stuff. Also, Hajime is adorably submissive towards Mitsuishi, this chapter shows how he acts towards "friends".

Fed-Kun's army
you guys think the artest just makes the heads super long to see if people still love the art
bc i still love the art i wonder how long a head needs to be for me to not like this style

Screenshot-2023-10-08-23-34-25-939-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-j2k-edit.jpg
fax-my.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't even understand the dialogues, they get all abstract and shit... But this goofy romance shit is lit.

Users who are viewing this thread