Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 30 - Being an Idiot True to His Desires With The Girl From Another Class

Supporter
This is too much enlightenment to contain.
image.png

They are only 13-14 so it makes sense Hajime is more into foolery with boys than romantic stuff. Although, given how intrusive Mitsuishi is in Hajime's life, it should be obvious he reciprocates her feelings. I mean, otherwise her behaviour would be just suffocating. She is even aware he is different with "female-friends" than he is with her. Hajime may not believe he is a good fit for Mitsuishi, but I don't think he would reject her if she just asked him to go out with her (officially). She is free to go and do it. In fact, it might actually make Hajime be more reserved around other girls (or femboys XD).

By the way, was Fuyuno actually going to show him her boobs, just because he caught her by her words?

this makes it seems like there are some pretty evil sides of hajime we dont know. what the hell is going on
Chapter 25 shows he can actually use his smarts and eloquence to get what he wants. There is a difference between being good at manipulating other and actually doing that. I guess Hajime simply has no enemies that we know of thus far. Maybe we will eventually get a flashback where he deals with some bully or sth.

Users who are viewing this thread