Mix - Ch. 132 - No doubt

Dex-chan lover
Adachi betrayed our expectations again - it seems like Harada, in fact, is guilty of breaking Touma's finger - but only one of it! Why did he do that? I think that both Touma and Harada realised that they were too honest to keep a complete lie going, so they decided to make that lie a partial truth - and that worked like magic. And judging by Otomi's reaction to a similar situation that happened with Anna-chan, she actually doesn't mind being protected by her brother, lol.

The next chapter will be released on December 12. Stay tuned!

Dex-chan lover
Adachi betrayed our expectations again - it seems like Harada, in fact, is guilty of breaking Touma's finger - but only one of it! Why did he do that? I think that both Touma and Harada realised that they were too honest to keep a complete lie going, so they decided to make that lie a partial truth - and that worked like magic. And judging by Otomi's reaction to a similar situation that happened with Anna-chan, she actually doesn't mind being protected by her brother, lol.

The next chapter will be released on December 12. Stay tuned!
Lol that's actually hysterical I didn't even catch that at first

Always a good read thanks!

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Touma willing to get a second broken finger to sell the lie? Geez at that point just tell the truth 🤣 Anna causing the accident being a direct reflection of Otomi is classic Adachi. How tf did Sou figure it out though? Scary smart, that one. I also hope people eventually acknowledge Haruka's role in the team's development lol kinda pisses me off that her dad's getting all the credit. Thank for the chapter as always!

Dex-chan lover
Best way to start the reading session is with an Adachi chapter!
I had a feeling we would be revisiting the whole situation sooner or later, but I never expected this sort of twist about the fingers or the parallel they drew to show us this, damn that's good.

Thanks for another chapter! :)

Users who are viewing this thread