Mix - Ch. 137 - Those times

Dex-chan lover
Next volume, here we go! :aquadrink:

I root for this daredevil Nishimura, and cannot help thinking that the older Akai doesn't get a lot of focus in the story. He had his moments to shine early on, but lately everything's been about Nishimura. What if it'll be Meisei vs. Seinan as the final match of the manga?...

Adachi's pro at breaking the fourth wall and self-advertising, as usual. Not putting off things that you'd like to read is a great advice, though - maybe I'll hit a few VNs that are waiting their hour.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

I feel like the coach (read: Souichirou and Haruka) might have sent Touma away on purpose. Like, yeah, maybe they do want him to check out the opposing pitchers, but also they don't want him to stand there watching Natsuno and Sou working themselves so hard to make up for Tou being injured. That's a lot of pressure. Haha I wonder if Otomi really has an eye for that stuff or if it was only specifically for Tou 😂 I was kinda rooting for Nishimura, but I think the win is going to Kenjou.

Dex-chan lover
they don't want him to stand there watching Natsuno and Sou working themselves so hard to make up for Tou being injured.
I agree that they've sent Touma away on purpose, but I guess that's because they wanted him to think that he's actually helping out and not a burden. He already spends a lot of training time away from the team when jogging.
Haha I wonder if Otomi really has an eye for that stuff or if it was only specifically for Tou 😂
Just for Tou, probably. After all, she didn't seem to know about this talent of hers until he told her.

Reactions: jlc
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

Dang, I feel bad for the family. So many parents keep dying there.

Thank you so muchhh for translating this chapterr!!! Btw am I the only one that roots for sou to become like their pitcher ? Haaha i know, i know he won’t because of touma’s resemblance to tatsuya from touch (disregarding tatsuya’s laziness) but like i lowkey want sou to maybe join a pro team and became their pitcher lol and it’ll be cool to see two brothers as pitcher and fighting each other HAHAHAHHA

Users who are viewing this thread