Mix - Ch. 139 - I wonder why...

Dex-chan lover
When cicadas cry,
It's time to read Adachi -
New chapter is out.

Otomi who ditched her match day diet is clearly the one responsible for this abysmal lack of luck /j

I think that Meisei is going to lose at this point, unless a miracle happens. Of course, it can happen, but I don't see why it particularly should. Touma throwing away his cast in a magical girl transformation fashion and hitting a grand slam homerun could be fun, though :meguusmug:

Analytics on the Oujou's ace made me chuckle. He's big, he's ugly, he's a pitcher.

If you wonder about a 5 runs game that Ooyama mentions, it's a reference to chapter 136.

Next update is going to be a couple of days earler than usual - on August 9. Stay tuned!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Though there are some lucky (and unlucky) moments on the field this chapter, this has been the first team that has shown great fielding. It's not flashy, but it definitely builds up over time.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Touma, be more helpful! "Man's a thief." He has to have noticed something about the other pitcher! (Unless there was nothing worth stealing. :ROFLMAO:) Looks like Sou is holding down the fort as best he can, maybe things will get better if the team starts getting into a rhythm.

Users who are viewing this thread