Mix - Ch. 140 - Was it shocking?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, it's been more than a year since I've started translating this manga. Hope I'll see it finished someday! :win:

About this chapter... I like how optimistic Touma is. I mean, it's hard for a baseball protagonist in an Adachi's story NOT to be optimistic, given that they are all "il predestinato" for Koshien, but still. This match was down to luck, and Meisei got some of it in the end.

Noted Sou's positive remark when Ooyama let Touma out to score the final run. Ooyama might've actually done it out of consideration for Touma (he's easily swayed by emotions), but Sou looked completely pragmatic at that moment - indeed, Touma is the fastest on the team, so it makes sense that he replaced Nangou.

About the older Akai - I think it's implied that he roots for his bro, thus the ace doesn't want him to become upset if Meisei loses. Or that he wants to play against Tachibanas that much.

The next chapter will be released on September 12th!

Dex-chan lover
This is the first chapter where I had to wait the full month between releases, so I shocked when I saw it in my updates. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thankfull this match is ending, I don't think my heart could take this back and forth anymore... :cry:
Usually in other mangas if the main team isn't facing a legendary team or their main rivals, deep down you already know they're going to advance to the next round, but with Adachi you never know...

Thanks for the chapter!

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the upload!

You know, Coach really pissed me off with this comment. How can you say that to any of your players, let alone one who was injured? (Although I guess he still believes the arm wrestling thing?) Look, we can't even see Touma's eyes because he feels so bad. I'm glad he sent Tou out at the end to score a point but of course Adachi makes it unnecessary lol

s9tFVlF.png

Dex-chan lover
Although I guess he still believes the arm wrestling thing?
Oh, he sure does, lol. Gorou's not the one to question questionable things - after all, his attitude towards his own health isn't great at all (esp. after what happened to Eisuke).

Goro was sou,s father catcher, for him sou being a pítcher its a natural thing and we dont know if tou hand is going to fully heal.

Dex-chan lover
Goro was sou,s father catcher, for him sou being a pítcher its a natural thing and we dont know if tou hand is going to fully heal.
It's hard for Sou to handle a whole game as a pticher, he hasn't trained enough for that. Natsuno is even less reliable. Plus, Sou's great at playing catcher and has no competition whatsoever for that position in Meisei. Whenever Touma is ready to play, he'll definitely be the one pitching. The only question is when. There are two matches left, at most, and it's unlikely that Touma will be ready to play in them. But we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread