Mix - Vol. 18 Ch. 103 - A little bit

Dex-chan lover
My brains are currently fried, so I'll (probably) take a break from translating for a day. Sorry about it!

People saying thanks in the comments - I really appreciate it! It's always energizing to know that there's someone who's waiting for your work to be done.

My brains are currently fried, so I'll (probably) take a break from translating for a day. Sorry about it!

People saying thanks in the comments - I really appreciate it! It's always energizing to know that there's someone who's waiting for your work to be done.
Thanks for all the work you've done!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation!

Take a break and don't get burnt out, it's way too easy to do that. No one is in hurry, especially with Adachi's manga

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the chapters, your work is really appreciated, have a well deserved break!

I hope the father missing doesn't mean what I think it means, we have a terrible track record in Adachi sensei works regarding sudden departures... I'm really hoping he's just playing around with the readers. :cry:

you deserved a break, and as always thank you for the chapter.
Thanks a lot for the chapters, your work is really appreciated, have a well deserved break!

I hope the father missing doesn't mean what I think it means, we have a terrible track record in Adachi sensei works regarding sudden departures... I'm really hoping he's just playing around with the readers. :cry:
THATS what i think too

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Uh oh. I hope Souichirou doesn't start having trouble catching. Was his hand bruised in that panel from just the first inning?

I don't like the flags Adachi is throwing for Papa Tachibana...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread