Miya-chan no Kyuuin Life! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg

Contributor
Well, is somehow original and also rare nowaday. Also like monster girls so... follow. :sneaky:

And thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Contributor
Definitely the author likes certain faces and reproduces them in all their works, getting better of course. With Tsuyano we got shota, in Comic LO June of this year the lolification was completed and now we have a new series. Like a wise man said, "once into lolis, always into lolis". Even if the title is obvious (if you know some Japanese), the multiple "Succubus Life" in English of the cover leaves no room for interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
This artist does NOT fuck around with the lewds if you have seen their previous works.

I understand if this chap takes some people by surprise, since it's just chap 1.

But if I see ANY little shits pretending to be offended in chap 2, you have no one to blame but yourself.

The artist warned you pretty clearly what this will be about in chap 1, don't go acting surprised in future chaps.
lol this series is gonna get like a rating of 6/10 once she starts fucking other guys besides the first one

Dex-chan lover
Ahms .... I want to see the succubus form,
My only problem, she is few small to middle school, we are sure what it isnt a elemental school?

Rare, i like this mangaka work "Hachigatsu no Ghost"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A non-doujinshi manga story of young succubus was not what i expected this early month to bang. What an insane introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread