Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 6 - Backdraft

Dex-chan lover
Bro she was a serial arsonist. It was just a convenient target plus the kid pissed her off.

Theres no scaring into action, she just wanted it to burn down
Then why warn them about the arsonist and suggest that their trash might make them a target?

Ngl - we've started out strong , but insanity continues to pick up and up .
Unless author can tie it all neatly at the end - it risks just becoming a burning mess .

Dex-chan lover
With how long i wait for the chapters...it makes me pissed how this is still a question until today

Fed-Kun's army
I mean considering the artist, anything crazy could always happen one after another

Dex-chan lover
girl is a menace, and some of you mf would say "wife" Well i guess you would coz you guys loved Gasai Yuno and that other pink haired girl who is a yandere for that loli

Dex-chan lover
I think this Miyu-chan isn't really good, but she's not that bad either. How should I said it...it's like she's walking in the grey area.

What she said to Murai's mom isn't very kind, but that's also a wake up call for them not to lament on the past way too long and cause suffering for everyone around them.
Kind of a leap, but as a comic book fan, she reminds me of Jason Todd after becoming Red Hood.

Dex-chan lover
LET THE REVENGE PLOT START
Unless well, this Miyu already killed the perpetrator

Dex-chan lover
The ridiculous coincidences are getting to the point where I am beginning to suspect this will have some supernatural twist later on.
This is the reason why they should have adapted English naming system, so you can get the middle names. In the JP/CH system, there would be many who would have the same names.

Dex-chan lover
A few guesses;

His parents had something to do with the original Miyu's death, that phone call in chapter 1 was sus(she called it 'accident', whoever would have been briefed on it back then would probably have said suicide)

The NHA lady probably only wanted to light some trash, but 'Miyu' did/planted something that made the fire spread
That's why this miyu came back to this hometown because it's the last thing she could do by tracking her phone.

But that one is very weird that have many flaws. She can't just live in old empty house. She can't search through other people's phone if it's locked. Even while she can, her identity is legit valid.

So this is might be real miyu with her mental break down seeing the similar miyu being killed by her parents. So to cover up her parent's act, she has an agreement to live in the house with full support of her parents to create her new life

Dex-chan lover
What if she really is friend-miyu and the other miyu got killed. It's farfetched though since why would she leave her comfortable life for this? Maybe she just really wanted to come back to him.

Ugh there are too many questions, even if it is as she says.
Best guess is Old Miyu sacrificed herself for New Miyu.

Users who are viewing this thread