Mizudako-chan kara wa Nigerarenai! - Ch. 0 - Mizudako-chan Attacks!

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda skeptical at first but i only became sure of it when i read the page before the last. also, did the guy seriously mention that tentacle play or was it part of the april fools? I knew it would get mentioned along the way in the future but not “that” brazen lmfao.

Group Leader
I was kinda skeptical at first but i only became sure of it when i read the page before the last. also, did the guy seriously mention that tentacle play or was it part of the april fools? I knew it would get mentioned along the way in the future but not “that” brazen lmfao.
Did think about altering some of the dialogue, but it was taking too long to get done as is. Yeah, that guy mentioned tentacle play.

Dex-chan lover
He isnt Mr Octopus, he is a mindflayer ... and I saw tentacle play in BG3

Well about the FMC, cool everything, but whay she can change the others head? I dont remember a mithycal creature with that power

Dex-chan lover
So instead of an octopus she's closer to a cthulhu, huh?

Group Leader
It's been long enough, edited the chapter and uploaded the correct pages (left to right).

Edit: managadex moved the chapter to the April fools collection(forgot about it). So I ended up just uploading the chapter again. And edited the one here back to how it was prior.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread