Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 26 - Selfless Hero Lin Feng

Dex-chan lover
*lights up cigarette*
"I haven't heard an utterance of "Shucks" in a long while... Not sense the war..."

Whoa serious IQ drop in the MC.... "use throw" wtf when you can practically burn the entire neighborhood? Also why aren't you telling them about the evolution material? Wasn't humanity at stake here? Let themselves find out about it? Omg.... He's just a careless prick not even trying to change the inevitable future with the second chance he has been given

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm sad that grudge bearing zombie baby didn't survive. It could be in the background on the rooftops, stalking them.

Dex-chan lover
The little sister treating him like a pokemon in the last couple panels, [Qin Yu used throw, it was super effective!]

Power Uploader
if you know mutated monster will bear grudge then why dont you use mask or something to prevent something bad happnd =_=

Supporter
And the goalkeeper used "jump" and "grab" in a beautiful combination, stopping the ball, what a sight folks!
Thanks for the chapter.

@Riztard
From experience. If it had ran away it would not run too far. It would stalk him from a distance and since it is a beast it can probably sniff him out. If it is intelligent it would recognize movement patterns and his hair or whatever is showing. unless it's like superman, where he just need a pair of glasses to hide his whole identity and no one would notice they're the same person.

Double-page supporter
Whats so bad aobut it having a grudge..... Does it mean it will attacking you in your sleep ?

lol @ Pokemon references in the comments

I have to admit tho. its kinda boring when its only 2 characters :/ I see a silver hair girl on the cover, but I guessing shes a long way off on the rate this story is going.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy if you look closely, the two on the cover is the two that we see. silver hair is the sister.

and the issue with them having grudges, is they will evolve through time and if they see you, or decide to stalk you they will be much stronger then last time with possible mutated allies.

Double-page supporter
@Kuroku Well the zombies seem to have grudges with all living humans. I dont think that would change anything.

Is that really the sister ? Girl on the cover had silver hair. Dressed differently too. If it is and she dyed her hair. Then ever more boring that this manga is only going to have 2 characters as the cast :/

Users who are viewing this thread