Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 35 - Hideout

Dex-chan lover
hm pretty good setup to learn martial arts from a great master. Although I’m surprised he needs it considering his knowledge and experience

so in this life he finally got the chance to learn martial arts. hopefully he can save the old man, having a doctor is a must, and his body may get better if he evolves, the issue is that he can evolve even while hurt.
in his last life he probably never got a chance like this. like he said people didn't trust each other at all, why would they share it with him? now he can offer something, i am sure he can get close to the old man if MC can protect the girl.
safe keeping knowledge is always a common occurrence, that is probably why humans failed every time, but it goes in line with the idea about protecting their legacy so commonly known.

The hell.. so all this time they weren't related by blood...

that's why there are some naughty scene in bed and bath..
tch.. stingy Author

Aggregator gang
and just after reading the previous chapter I was wondering when will the author gonna slip this "We are not related by blood" cliche

I don’t care if they’re not related by blood. She calls him brother for freaking gods sake and I wonder for how long they’ve grown up together. I would be fine with this situation if she didn’t acknowledge him as a sibling but like cmon man don’t put siblings together just cause it’s technically not incest 🤦‍♀️

Double-page supporter
"not related by blood"
There it is, there's the magic words. "Incest" route activated boys.
Also "why do you and your brother look different?" asks the girl with silver hair and eyes. Do they? They look more alike to each other than any other character we've seen so far.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t care if they’re not related by blood. She calls him brother for freaking gods sake and I wonder for how long they’ve grown up together. I would be fine with this situation if she didn’t acknowledge him as a sibling but like cmon man don’t put siblings together just cause it’s technically not incest
I dunno what to tell you. It's sort of a common trope and all. You don't have to like it but we're not gonna make it go away by commenting about it in forums entirely unrelated to the original series like here. If anything, it's the fact that stuff like this doesn't actually happen normally that makes it so popular I suppose.

This isn't a perfect parallel, but think of stuff like when you might've tried drinking or smoking when still underage. Part of why you were even interested was because it was "taboo." You're always told not to, or why it's bad for you, etc. Blood related or not, the sibling thing in a lot of series is kind of like that, but the interest is more vicarious because anyone with any sort of siblings can probably tell you that you're far more likely to hold a hidden desire to murder them than bone them. This is probably why you see a lot of jokes in various series now where a sibling points out to their friends or such that the writers behind the incest content probably never had a brother or sister themselves, since the experience with reality would totally clash with the fantasy end of things.

Aggregator gang
THEY AREN'T RELATED BY BLOOOOODODD??!/1/111?!!!?

INTENSE INCEST WINCEST DARKEST DESIRES INTENSIFIES WHILE ALSO HAVING IRREGULAR AT MAGIC HIGH SCHOOL VIBES INTENSIFIES

Rather uncommon to find a group of Men being weak after all that MC experienced? Should MC provide them with evolutionary stones for their survival?

Users who are viewing this thread