Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 38 - Successful Trade

Aggregator gang
this makes me wonder if he duplicate her sister and did the duplicate will his sister remain a virgin? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Hikarie yes, but since the pain of an injury is transferred to the original when the duplicate vanishes... she won't feel like it? huh, wonder if positive sensory feedback also gets transferred.

Dex-chan lover
Step.... Its legal isn't it?
*lmaooo
Well, actually it's probably not (a lot of the incest laws in various different countries will include relation by marriage if the relation is this close, no idea for China but they're pretty strict about a lot of things so I'd assume they don't go for this) but at the same time this is post apocalyptic for a setting so, who exactly is gonna report them, who would receive the report, and would they have a reason or the means to do anything about it? Nobody, nobody, and no they wouldn't. Anarchy, chaos, and sister fucking in the streets, ain't nobody gonna stop 'em (except maybe the publisher)

Aggregator gang
Brother! Between Xiao Na and I, whose body is more comfortable to touch?

WELL-...!

Dear... Xiao Yu, now this is an interesting question, however, tho I must ask by which "touch" mechanism, thee speaks of.

Aggregator gang
@pooriputak Bruh. Just click on those buttons on top of comment post. It's the one that looks like I, I for Italic.

Users who are viewing this thread