Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 6 - Total Breakdown

One of those chapters that makes me question if the manga is trying to be a comedy or if the people in the manga are just dumb.

Group Leader
I hav a feeling sister will always be dumb for the entirety of the manhua
Or she'll be sum kinda genius but still naīve as fuk

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he didn't just jab him in the throat after that fat suicidal dipshit went after them. (Might have actually been more merciful)

"AH! MY PRECIOUS, WHY ARE YOU BITING YOUR MOTHER?"

I can appreciate a well-timed joke as the next person, but really? Is this how it's going to be? 😅

Double-page supporter
Charge!!!

Heh well, best way to escape zombies, is to kick the fatass in the face (breaking their leg is an option too) and let the zombies dig into his fresh meat. The more meat he has, the longer it would take for them to devour him. Good strategy.

@bushwhacker2k nah man, hes good zombie bait. More attractive to zombies if the baits alive and kicking.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy True, I'm sure a fatass crying out would cause incredible aggro from the zombies. Like a wounded animal crying out, alerting predators of easy, fat prey.

Alright two things first why the heck is there 1 so many people outside and 2 no protection from the rain forget zombie apocalypse your acting like staying inside is off limits

Secondly why are so many people commenting negatively about the sister come on what do you think a normal human would do in a situation immediately be an expert even though she knows nothing about what is happening or why. Do you think stepping into a hospital means you know how to give brain surgery magically.

Fed-Kun's army
"GO!"
"CHARGE!"
"Hey! Don't shout..."
Duh, you're one to talk dude, I wonder who started it

@dicela I assume the reason for the "no shelter" is simply because the people assume it to be normal rain and thus do not actively try to avoid it. In the beginning some people might have even been curious and interacted with it instead.

Also, if the sky suddenly changes colour quite a few people might get out of their vehicles or homes to take a clearer look.

- Here, take this short raincoat sister, do not touch the rain. Don’t worry about you wearing a skirt and your legs getting wet though.

- CHARGE!!!

Dex-chan lover
29 pages. More like 10 pages.
Those are just the page cuts so it loads easier? It's technically "one" page if anything. I dunno if there's a good way to accurately compare longstrip series to normal chapter page counts. Maybe the amount of panels and words? The length itself might not be good for instance, because the image files could have been blown up or downsized. Not that this is particularly important or anything, this comment just stuck out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread