Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 64 - Bloody Slavery

Now he can't even resist when she wants to have some late night fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf? He’s a fair bit stronger than her, physically at least, and yet he can’t resist at all? Isn’t that ability WAY too op? Not to mention in a fight blood would already be flying, it’d be hard to pay attention to that... kinda bs tbh but then again the author seems to be the type that gives the MC hard battles > not that great rewards and then destroying a bunch of low levels to make him seem OP.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of that shikamaru and naruto fight. And not to tell that hand sign or whatever it is, i forget ....

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? He’s a fair bit stronger than her, physically at least, and yet he can’t resist at all? Isn’t that ability WAY too op?
Think D&D style here, maybe. He's physically powerful, and quite fast. He'd have good fortitude and reflex saving throws against negative effects. But willpower might be his weak spot, so mental effects could do him in a bit easier than other things. It's also pretty heavily foreshadowed by now that the sister has more potential than him, so I kind of feel like she might need more "exp" to level up than he does.

Which would also be a thing in D&D, races like Drow had a level modifier because of their starting bonuses being pretty significant compared to others. I think Drow were +2, so if this were a party situation where everyone got the same experience along the way while working together, by the time everyone else is level 3 the Drow wouldn't have even leveled up once yet iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread