Mob Douzen no Akuyaku Reijou wa Dansou Shite Kouryaku Taishou no Za o Nerau

Dex-chan lover
Rated to 8? Would anyone tell me in greater detail what this title is about? I mean, in a greater detail than the synopsis?

Dex-chan lover
Rated to 8? Would anyone tell me in greater detail what this title is about? I mean, in a greater detail than the synopsis?
This is adaption of a novel with the same name. It's basically crossdressing!Bakarina, but worse (if the NovelUpdates reviews are accurate).

Spoiler from the novel if anyone wants:
"The author made a bunch of side stories depicting various romantic ends and an entire something 10 chapter extra story with yuri ending." - The Hamster

So basically, it's a story where you can choose your preferred ending. It's definitely BL bait though.

I doubt that the serialized version will follow the novel though, since that's too convenient, and yuri ending, in a mainstream series? I'd love to see that happen though I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
This is adaption of a novel with the same name. It's basically crossdressing!Bakarina, but worse (if the NovelUpdates reviews are accurate).

Spoiler from the novel if anyone wants:
"The author made a bunch of side stories depicting various romantic ends and an entire something 10 chapter extra story with yuri ending." - The Hamster

So basically, it's a story where you can choose your preferred ending. It's definitely BL bait though.

I doubt that the serialized version will follow the novel though, since that's too convenient, and yuri ending, in a mainstream series? I'd love to see that happen though I doubt it.
Ahh I see, alright then I shall wait for it to have more chapters before binge reading.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh.... okay, but is there more?
Cos I'm seeing a comment from 9 months ago....

Users who are viewing this thread