Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I thought that they'd just come across them passed out rather than the whole rescue crew getting knocked out by that foul smelling food. Now that the demon king's claw is gone is she going to transform into her form loli then too?

Wonder if she'll even remember the stuff she's done and if he'll be able to do something with that claw like sell it or make a weapon from it. Then again, most likely it'll disintegrate now that it's been removed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting we get a personality reset now and the demon king claws and probably something like god's halo end up joining into the MC to give him a power up and help the girls

Dex-chan lover
So... he's going to destroy that demon card right?
Sil is going to tell him that the claw was controlling her. The thing he is pulling out and destroying. And once that's gone, he can evaluate whether the person that remains is a threat.
And yes, "magic brainwashing made me do it" IS an excuse (when it's true, at least).

Whether that's a good way to write a story, and especially to spend like ten chapters setting up, is another matter entirely (it is not).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread